Domite Bucket Armour provides exceptionally longer life for extreme applications.
- Conventionally used AR & QT steel parts (450-500 BHN) are designed for impact resistance and toughness while compromising Abrasion Resistance.
- Individual Domite components consist of a cast, hardened steel alloy to provide the same impact resistance and toughness as conventional parts, only bonded with strategically placed Domite-Chrome-White-Iron (700 BHN) in high wear areas to provide maximum resistance in a completely new and unique method.
DOMITE COMPONENTS ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Protect the Leading Edge of your Bucket
- Support GET for Maximum Penetration
- Provide external edge protection for High Durability
- Less Maintenance required = Less Machine Downtime
- Provides Robust base for back grading
- Reduced hang up
- Weight Reduction vs generic systems
- Works with the bucket as a system to reduce wear
Typical Bucket Armour System Layouts
WHEEL LOADER BUCKET – HEAVY DUTY & MINING GRADE
- Wing Shrouds protect the lower side walls and assists penetration by cutting into muck
- Upper Edge Saver is different to the Wing Shroud in that it is there to protect the side walls from Wear vs Assist Penetration.
- Edge Shrouds protect the long flats of the Exterior Bucket Edges, Heel Shrouds protect the contoured edge of the Bucket.
- Anyone using a bucket to its max knows the lower quarter sees the most wear, Domite’s Floor Liners provide supreme protection for the interior & exterior floor of the bucket.
- Various Button Sizes can be used to fit exterior side walls as required.
- Wear plates have been added to the interior walls of the bucket for protection from sliding wear as muck is loaded & unloaded.
MINING GRADE EXCAVATOR COMPONENTS
- Domite Lip Shrouds protect in between GET to reduce lip wash out protecting leading your edge.
- Heel & Edge Shrouds provide maximum Strength & Durability to the corner edges of the bucket.
- Bolt on Wing Shrouds protect cheek face of the bucket.
- Domite Wear Bars protect the inner and outer bucket walls from Severe Abrasive wear & Reduce Hang up.
LHD / SCOOPTRAM BUCKET COMPONENTS
- Domite Wear plates have been added to the underside of the bucket to protect the base from Severe Abrasion and Impact when loading.
- Underside Plates maintain Shape & provide a Robust & even surface for Back-grading.
- Domite Heel Savers have been added to the back of the bucket to Protect it when traveling fully loaded.
- Chocky Bars & Buttons can be broken up or curved to give ultimate support to irregular shaped areas of the bucket.
Case Study: Face Shovel Bucket – 33 Cu. Yard (Floor Liners)
LOCATION – CANADIAN OPEN PIT COPPER MINE
MATERIAL HANDLED – 48″ BLASTED COPPER CORE
|Face Shovel Floor Liner Specifications|
|Material||Thickness (New)||Loss after 4000 hrs||Life|
|AR 500||1"||1"||4,000 Hrs|