Domite® can work hand-in-hand with Engineering Firms or with Mine Engineers on the initial design and sizing of appropriate plates and liners for new build fixed plant capital assets.
Domite Wear Technology Inc knows that flexibility and delivery are a critical aspect of customer requirements on new build designs. By having control over all aspects of production, only Domite® has the ability to innovate new designs and complete last moment alterations to meet critical delivery dates.
- The premium abrasion resistant material of choice
- Extensive record of historical projects and reference datum
- Modular design allows for only targeted liners to be replaced as required
- Lightweight when compared to traditional liners for ease of installation
- Versatile attachment options
- Reduced Health and Safety risks for maintenance crews
- In-house control for design and delivery requirements
New Build Example
Location: Alberta Oilsands, Syncrude’s Aurora mine site. (as pictured)
Fixed Plant: Multiple Large Dump Hoppers
Domite worked with the Engineering firm and Fabricator to provide hundreds of Wear Liners for their Crusher Stations. The lower areas of the hopper walls subject to the most severe wear / impact are lined with Domite Wear Liners, the upper walls of the hopper were lined with AR Steel.
Material Handled: The Dump Hoppers handle 11,000 tons of Oilsands per hour at max production
Max hopper capacity 800 Tonnes