Bolt-in Mechanical Liner
- A one sided attachment system, no access from the back required
- Domite High wear resistant Chrome White Iron Wear Face
- Quick install, no hot works required
- This part is meant for fixed plant applications.
- The system as 2x registration pads on the backing plate these align into the weld in base plate to take the bulk of the stress imposed on the part.
- The bolt stops the wear liner coming off the base.
- There are 2 common sizes 300×300 & 300×150.
- There wear liner has some different profiles to choose from: 1 x rock box or 1 x flat profile
- Where base plates are aligned next to one another they create a 6mm gap between liners. Install of the weld in base is simple & the welds are protected.
The system is made up of 4 parts
- A weld in base plate
- A wear liner that fits into the weld in base
- A retention plug, this seats into the weld on base
- The wear liner is then bolted to the retention plug. No access from the back is required
DOMITE® creates custom shapes and sizes specifically designed for your application. Custom Parts